Daimler AG acquires full ownership of Mercedes F1 

The Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team is now under full ownership of German manufacturer Daimler AG which has acquired the shares previously owned by middle east investments company Aabar.

Daimler AG all these years owned 60 per cent, with the remaining 40 per cent belonging to Aabar Investments following the sale of the team in 2009 when it was known as Brawn GP and under the ownership of Ross Brawn and Nick Fry.

The Mercedes road car division Diamler AG confirmed on Monday that it had taken over the full ownership for an undisclosed figure.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s